Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 26 February 2012

Info Post

Recently, when asked about the Chicago Bulls former-MVP point guard, Derrick Rose, his piers only had high praise to give. LeBron james had to say, “It’s amazing, honestly. Derrick has definitely evolved the point guard position. He’s doing it; him and Russell [Westbrook] are two guys with speed, athleticism, can score, can pass, can jump, can do everything at the point guard position. I think D-Rose from end to end, is probably one of the fastest, quickest guys that we have with the ball in our game. It’s always exciting to get out there with him.” James' teammate, Dwayne Wade, added, “I see a lot of the things I did when I was younger, probably on a little bit more athletic of a level with him.” Wade continued, “But I do see the things that he does and I’ll be like, ‘Man, I used to do that.’ or ‘Man, I’ve done that before.’ But he does it at another notch up than even when I did it. He’s so athletic and he’s so fast. … We’re going to compete against each other. We’re going to play against each other, but from Chicago, in a sense I’m proud to say that we’re from the same place. And the person that he is as well. That kid right there, he’s going to be a star in this league for many years to come. He’s an unbelievable talent.”







0 comments:

Post a Comment