Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 28 February 2012

Info Post
-French Montana
-Machine Gun Kelly
-Iggy Azalea
-Future
-Hopsin
-Don Trip
-Roscoe Dash
-Macklemore
-Kid Ink
-Danny Brown

I'm only familiar with some of the people on this list so I'll just speak on them. French Montana.... FAIL. He is terrible, nevertheless he is "hot" or relevant right now so ok I guess. I like MGK, he's different, I still have to hear more from him though. Future is cool, he works a lot, and has a different sound so picking him is accurate I suppose. I've only recently been introduced to Don Trip and from what I've heard so far he seems alright, bringing something different. I approve of his pick. Kid Ink is ok, because sometimes when I hear him he's hot, other times he's just nothing, but he's buzzing right now. Roscoe Dash... I thought he was just "T-Pain" for hooks, I'm not sure what to say about him. And, I've heard Iggy Azalea's name, I have too look her up and see what she's about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment