Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 29 February 2012

Info Post

Apparently, Azealia Banks didn't approve of Iggy Azalea being on the XXL's 2012 Freshman list.  She tweeted:
"Iggy Azalea on the XXL freshman list is all wrong. How can you endorse a white woman who called herself a 'runaway slave master'? Sorry guys. But I'm pro black girl. I'm not anti white girl, but I'm also not here for any1 outside of my culture trying to trivialize very serious aspects of it."
Iggy not trying to take her mind off of the moment didn't respond directly to Banks but to "people in general".
"You can't block my blessings! Today I'm celebrating! Get with it or kick rocks! First female freshman. Ever. Period. Thanks world! I used to stick XXL on my bedroom door, now I'm on the cover. Life is great."

0 comments:

Post a Comment