Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 13 September 2010

Info Post

Doesn't this just make you smile?

Killing some time Saturday morning I strolled through KMART and stumbled upon the glorious image seen above. Yep, it’s that time of the year, gang! The back-to-school banners have been put away and in its place is the happiest sight of the year, the official start of Halloween season. Some will argue that October 1st is that start date but nuts to them, I say! I consider the beginning of Halloween to be the first time I see Halloween candy for sale. I walked up and down the aisles checking out this year’s crop of candy, costumes, props, and other paraphernalia of the haunting season. I know some of you out there are itching to watch horror, myself included. In fact I violated my own rules of never watching horror movies outside of October and recently checked out Orca: The Killer Whale; great, awful stuff. I wish I had saved it for October. I’ve had several conversations with both JSP and Whirlygirl about Horrorthon and both acknowledged a desire to watch horror. I’m really looking forward to this year’s event, only 18 days to go, better stock up on your movies!


Woot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment