Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 17 September 2010

Info Post
It was a tough decision, but I narrowed it down to the following contenders:

Catfreeek said...

I'm afraid of heights
I think it's a natural fear
since we don't have wings



Octopunk said...

I fear John Sweatpants
No phobia name for it
It's just common sense



Johnny Sweatpants said...

It's not you, it's me
Apotemnophobia
I can't deal with stubs



JPX said...

I fear borderlines
I Married one - big mistake!
Can't deal with crazy



AC said...

i still have some fears
large, formal presentations?
prefer fork in eye



But in the end, I had to give the win to HandsomeStan for the following entries:

No shit, FDR
All I really fear is fear
That, and crazed monkeys



Fearing fear of fear
Phobophobophobia
Quite the rabbit hole



The reaper? Fuck him.
I fear hearing that crap song
Stupid BOC



Congratulations HandsomeStan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment