Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 13 September 2010

Info Post

I'm giving this one to Mr. AC for his shaving cream hammer story.

My makeshift hammer

Sealed and filled with shaving cream

Yearning to break free



It's clearly labeled

I should have read the warning

But it was too late



Covered in white foam

The can still spewing wildly

I ran for the door



AC stood laughing

My moving day misfortune

Famous for all time

In addition to being a cute story, the Mr. gets style points just for good storytelling. It's a slow reveal, the shaving cream epic -- we're all the way at the sixth haiku in the series before we know what the error of focus is going to be, and it isn't until the ninth that we're told the nature of the improvised hammer. Smooth, Mister. Round of applause for you.


* - I promise I didn't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment