Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 11 July 2010

Info Post


From thehuffingtonpost [excerpt]

Were any of the feelings he expressed about women actually anti-biblical? Let's look.

GIBSON: So you're not lying to me about fake tits?

And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity. Ezekiel 23:3

GRIGORIEVA: I never have.

GIBSON: Yes, you just did.

The mouth of an immoral woman is a deep pit. Proverbs 22:14

GIBSON: You said they weren't. You fucking lied to me before.

I find more bitter than death the woman whose heart is snares and nets. Ecclesiastes 7:26

GRIGORIEVA: I never did. I never said anything. You never asked me and I never told you. Or maybe you asked me, but I never lied about this.

I am a wall, and my breasts are like towers. Song of Solomon 8:10

Read the rest here

0 comments:

Post a Comment