Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 7 March 2011

Info Post
Director Jon Chu has announced that Snake Eyes (Ray Park), Duke (Channing Tatum) and Storm Shadow (Lee Byung-Hun) are the only characters from the first film, "G.I. JOE: Rise Of Cobra", to return for the sequel, "G.I. JOE: Revenge Of Cobra" (new working title).
Rachel Nichols, who played Scarlett in the first film, revealed the last week that she'd love to return, but then said that she thinks the studio don't want her character to return. That really sucks. Paramount might as well just reboot "G.I. JOE" and start again if they're gonna do that. And I really don't get the film's title. How can it be the revenge of Cobra, if only one member is returning?

"G.I. JOE: Revenge Of Cobra" will be released on August 10th, 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment