Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 10 March 2011

Info Post
Gary Oldman, who plays Commissioner Gordon in the "Batman" series, mentioned in an interview with E-Online that Anne Hathaway will be wearing the Catwoman suit and that the secret villain will be a vintage one from the old comics.
This is what he said about the villain, "I think it's a villain from one of the old, old, from way back from the old comics. It is a Batman villian... It's not going to be the Joker....I think she'll probably wear the cat suit pretty well, don't you?"
The other day, he made a visit to the production offices and this is what he saw, "I went to the production offices the other day and there’s all these fantastic pictures across the wall, Catwoman, this, that, and I thought where’s my wall? I don’t have a wall, I just have a rack of very very dull clothes (laughs). I’m looking forward to working with the gang again, Academy Award winning Christian Bale, I bet he won’t get my coffee anymore (laughs)."
So I wonder who the secret vintage villain will be? It could be The Penguin, Red Hood, Talia Al Ghul or even the long rumored Hugo Strange.............

0 comments:

Post a Comment