Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 21 January 2011

Info Post
Matthew Vaughn told /Film that the image above, that was released the other day as promo for the "X-Men: First Class" was NOT approved by either him or FOX? What the fuck? But it's out and about now, so no one can do anything about it.
This is what he told /Film:
"I freaked out on them yesterday. I don't know where the hell that came from. I don't think it's a Fox image. It's not a pre-approved image. When I found out, I said, what the f*ck is this sh*t, and Fox is running around trying to figure out what happened as well. I agree. It's like a bad photoshop, which maybe it was by someone. It didn't reflect the movie. I was shocked when I saw it. I was like 'Jesus Christ'...
UH-OH! Someones in some REAL deep shit for this one. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment