Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 29 April 2012

Info Post

Random Thoughts.... So I'm sitting here watching the Heat/Knicks game and I want to nominate Lebron James for an Oscar. Did he just say he has whiplash in his neck??? SMH Speaking of the NBA, they are showing old footage of Heat/Knicks games when they were hacking,elbowing, fighting and damn near killing each other. After Ron Artest( I refuse to call him anything else) elbowed James Harden I noticed nobody from the Thunder bench attempted to beat the shit out of Artest?!!?? Oh but I forgot this is the Fag oops I meant Swag generation, they don't want any scratches on their tattoos.

While I'm on this generation, let me speak my peace on this Kanye/Kim Kardashian BS. First of all any straight male who says they wouldn't hit is either lying or they haven't come out of the closet yet. Second of all WHO GIVES A SHIT??? Yeah we know she made a sex tape,made $$, became famous.... The dirty hoodrats some of yall been sweatin have done much worse but it hasn't stopped you from chasing!

Speaking of chasing, if I hear one more person say"I'm chasing this money" I'm gonna kill myself! You ever notice the people who say this usually don't have any money?

Can somebody explain the hype around Odd Future?

I was online and I heard the new Slight Work remix featuring Mase and is it me or is does he sound better than 99 percent of what's out right now??

So Cudi smashed Cassie and now Diddy mad? In the great words of Ed Lover "Cmon Son Getdafuckouttaherewitdatbullshit". The whole entertainment industry is built on passing these women/men around! Isn't this the same dude who has like 5 kids from 3 different women?

I'll end this on a more serious note, an innocent woman was killed in South Philly a few weeks ago. She was caught in the crossfire of 2 clown ass N*ggaz yeah I said it Clown Ass N*ggaz! But what really got my attention there was no march,no online protest, Al Sharpton didn't come to Philly and there wasn't a white person involved. We can't have it both ways people!

-WWJD

0 comments:

Post a Comment