Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 10 February 2011

Info Post
So what's actually happened to the planned "Jeepers Creepers 3"? Last time, I heard it was set for filming this year for a planned 2012 direct-to-DVD release. This was said by the film's director, Victor Salva.
Salva was discussing the progress of the second sequel, while discussing his upcoming horror "Rosewood Lane", which is due to begin filming soon and will star Rose McGowan. He announced that he plans to film it "Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathdral" after this film. This is what he said, "Though I have been beating this drum for so long that people have started not to believe me, I am told they are very close to closing a financing deal for the third film in the trilogy," he says. "So I want to say yes, but let’s not jinx it by saying any more. My script for the film, which was written some time ago, sets up a TV series that features Poho County and The Creeper. The script has been ready to shoot for a while now."

0 comments:

Post a Comment