Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 8 December 2010

Info Post
News has spread that the writers of the new "Green Lantern" film have wrote in a cameo for Superman and they have given the offer to Tom Welling to play him in the film. AWESOME!
Now, I've never watched "Smallville", but I wish I had. But I have seen him a few times in action and he does look good, so it would be quite cool to see him appear as the character on the BIG screen. The thing is, who ever Snyder chooses to play Superman in his film will probably get the part. That'll most likely happen. But Welling is also in the running for the role in Snyder's "The Man Of Steel".
The Superman cameo was in the original script for the "Green Lantern". The script was leaked online, so no one knows if it was changed or not. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, when the film comes out next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment