Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 11 June 2010

Info Post

Okay, so I was tossed on whether or not to go with this topic. I know it requires thinking which makes it a little difficult. Then I thought, this blog is loaded with wit and original thought so I went for it. I'm very pleased with the outcome. Although some of you were sorely missed, those who participated put out some really great stuff.

Here are my favorites from each of you:

AC

new paul rudd project
he dates a psychologist
i could learn to act

I hear ya!

JPX

Take the show "Hoarders"
Combine it with Catfreeek's life
Great television

Although against JPX's deepest desires I maintain that I am not a hoarder. Still hilarious, well done.

JSP

“Deep Fried Memories”
Fat guys discuss food fondly
Everybody wins

I can not only envision this on public access, I can totally see JSP watching it. DVRing it even, he'd never miss an episode.

Octo

"Sarah and Sarlacc"
Shotgun no help, Sarlacc burps
Everybody wins

I would pay to see this.

Stan

Fat blonde pop singer
Runs, jumps, and kills aliens
Crap - it's happening

I was hoping for a few more out of you but even with only two entries you still made me laugh.


Scene from "Fatso" that is the closest to JSP's vision that I could ever imagine. (About 4 minutes in)

I was truly tossed between the two brothers but in the end I just had to give it to JSP because I still can't stop laughing when I think about “Deep Fried Memories”. Congratulations Johnny, you have the whole weekend to come up with a great topic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment